Join us for the 2012 National Settlement Services and Compliance Summit!
Now is the time to register for exhibit space at the premier settlement services conference. Take advantage of the unique sponsorship opportunities only the Summit can provide. The expanded options listed in this kit are designed to maximize your investment and strengthen your impact on key thought-leaders and decision-makers. This is your chance to make a statement and deliver your message to the industry's best and brightest.
Click on the sponsorship opportunities below for more information.
Presenting Summit Sponsorship
Presenting Sponsorship will raise your brand awareness with targeted Summit attendees in the months before, during AND after the Summit. The best opportunity to maximize your presence throughout the Summit.
Editors' Reception - $15,000
(One available — Monday, June 11, 2012)
Be there to meet and mingle with all the attendees registering early for the Summit.
"Vegas Night" Opening Night Reception at Morton's: The Steakhouse
(One available — Tuesday, June 12, 2012)
The National Settlement Services and Compliance Summit is known as a place to learn by day but also to have fun by night. The networking reception is a great opportunity to make productive connections. The event will feature premium quality food and beverages catered by Morton's: The Steakhouse.
Tabletop Exhibit Space - LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE, RESERVE TODAY
Presenting your company with a Tabletop Exhibit at the Summit is a cost-efficient opportunity to increase your exposure, build relationships, and enhance your image. The Summit attracts hundreds of title and settlement services professionals for two days of learning and networking.
Attendees are directed through the sponsor area to doors at the rear of the main ballroom (A) and breakout sessions (B) to maximize your opportunity to network with your potential customers. In addition, tabletops are visited by attendees during the Early Registration Mixer, the continental breakfast and all refreshment breaks.
Sponsors receive a 6-foot table, electrical power, wireless signal, and signage. Tabletops may be decorated with exhibit marketing material and accommodations can be made for other staging, dependent on position.
Additional benefits include:
Tabletop sponsorships will be offered at the following rates:
Tabletop sponsorship space will be assigned on a first come, first-served basis.
Attendee Lunches - $5,000
(2 available — 1 June 12 and 1 June 13)
(Attendees have choice of general lunch location. October Seminars will select all menu items.)
Sponsored Event Recognition
Invitation Only Lunches - $3,000
(2 available — June 12 Only)
Gain valuable private time with clients by sponsoring an Invitation-Only lunch! Choose from either the Conference Suite (20-24 individuals), or the Boardroom Suite (10 individuals). (October Seminars will work with sponsor when selecting menu items. All meals are private and served sit-down style. Seating can be arranged boardroom style or with round tables. Available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Sponsored Event Recognition
Continental Breakfast - $2,500
(2 available — 1 June 12 and 1 June 13)
Make your company name the first thing attendees see as they start their day with a hot breakfast. (October Seminars will select all menu items.)
Sponsored Event Recognition
Refreshment Breaks - $3,000
(4 available — 2 June 12 and 2 June 13)
Refreshment breaks are popular and appreciated by all attendees (October Seminars will select all menu items.)
Sponsored Event Recognition
Internet Cafe & Business Center
Promote your company at this popular attendee gathering spot! The business center includes at least three computer stations with Internet connections, along with a print, fax and copy station.
Sponsored Event Recognition
The Title Report Special Edition
This is the only opportunity The Title Report allows advertising within its print edition. Being able to advertise within the issue and on the back page of the most-read publication in the title insurance industry gives the sponsor an exclusive marketing venue.
This highly visible and very popular sponsorship lasts well beyond the Summit dates.
Notepad & Pen
Make sure EVERYONE at the Summit takes notice of you when taking notes using a pen and pad imprinted with your company name!
Name Badge & Lanyards
Badges are required for entrance to all events, so your name will be front and center throughout the Summit!
Lolley the Trolley
Summit Workbook Sponsorship
Hotel Room Keys
Get recognized as the supporter of continuing education.
General Session Support - 3 OF 4 SOLD
Be recognized as the supporter of one of the Summit's major sessions! (October Seminars retains complete control of speaker selection and program content.)
Door Drop - Newspaper - $2,000
(Two available — 1 June 12 and 1 June 13)
Tote Bag Inserts - $800
All registered attendees will receive an official Summit tote bag containing the Summit Workbook, handouts and other important information and documents about the Summits. Your company will have the opportunity to provide a one-piece insert.
Program Guide Advertising
Every year, attendees rely on the official Summit Program Guide to plan their activities throughout the day. Highlight your company in the program guide for all to see!
File type: Supply ads as high-res, 300 dpi, PDF or EPS
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES: Sponsor agrees to observe and abide by the Terms,
Conditions and Rules set forth hereinafter and by such additional Terms, Conditions and Rules made by
October Research (ORC) dba October Seminars from time to time for the efficient or safe operation
of the summit.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY: (a) Neither October Seminars nor October Research nor any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, shall be held liable for, and they are hereby released from liability for, any damage, loss, harm or injury to the person or property of the Sponsor or any of its officers, agents, employees
or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause. (b) The Sponsor shall indemnify, defend and protect ORC against, and hold and save ORC harmless from, any and all claims, demands, suits, liability, damages, loss, costs, attorneys' fees and expenses of whatever kind or nature, which result from, arise out of, or are connected with any acts, or failure to act, or negligence of, Sponsor, or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives, including, but not limited to, claims of damage or loss resulting from the breach of these Terms, Conditions and Rules, and claims of damage or loss to any third party resulting from any infringement of a copyright or patent or the unauthorized use or a trademark.
3. SHOW HOURS AND DATES: Hours and dates for set-up, showing and dismantling exhibits shall be those specified by ORC. All exhibits must be open for business during summit hours, and no dismantling or packing may be started before the official close.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF EXHIBIT SPACE: Sponsors are responsible for selection of their exhibit space at time of contract signing. No guarantee is made or implied by ORC as to the proximity of any competitor's exhibit location. Space shall be assigned to Sponsor for the period of the Summit and is made for the period of this summit only and does not imply that the same or similar space will be held or offered for future shows.
5. SPONSOR AND ORC RESPONSIBILITIES: Principal(s) and/or employee(s) of the Sponsor must be present in the Exhibit Space at all times during the open hours of the Summit. ORC shall (a) supply Sponsor with a uniform name sign; (b) provide information to attendees regarding the summit and sponsorship.
6. DISPLAYS AND DECORATIONS:Merchandise, signs, decorations or display fixtures shall not be pasted, taped, nailed or tacked to walls. No exhibit, merchandise, equipment, trunks, cases or packing materials shall be left in any aisle, but shall be confined to the Exhibit Space. No trunks, cases or packing materials shall be brought into or out of the Exhibit Space during exhibit hours. No signs, advertising devices or merchandise shall be displayed outside the Exhibit Space or project above or beyond limits of Exhibit Space.
7. FIRE RULES: Sponsor shall not pack merchandise in readily flammable material. Sponsor shall use no flammable decorations or covering for display fixtures, and all fabrics or other material used for decoration or covering shall be flameproof. All wiring devices and sockets shall be in good condition and meet the requirements of local law.
8. OBSERVANCE OF LAWS: Sponsor shall abide by and observe all laws, rules, regulations and ordinances of any applicable governmental authority and all rules of the Marriott.
9. SPONSOR CONDUCT: Sponsor and its representatives shall not congregate or solicit trade in the aisles or in the hotel or center lobbies or other common areas of the facilities. The prior written consent of ORC is required for the employment or use of any live model, demonstrator, solicitor or device for the mechanical reproduction of sound. Such employment or use shall be confined to the Exhibit Space. ORC, in its sole and absolute discretion, may withdraw its consent at any time, in which Sponsor shall terminate such activity forthwith. All promotional plans must be submitted to ORC for approval in advance of the Summit. Distribution of pamphlets, brochures or any advertising matter must be confined to the Exhibit Space. Neither Sponsor nor any of its representatives shall conduct themselves in a manner offensive to standards of decency or good taste.
10. PHOTOGRAPHS: No photographs of exhibit spaces or merchandise shall be taken without the prior consent of ORC or the sponsor involved.
11. CLOSING OF EXHIBIT: The ORC shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith, close the exhibit and remove the Sponsor's property from the Exhibit Space at any time for failure by Sponsor or its duly authorized assignee or any of its officers, agents, employees or other representatives to perform, meet or observe any Term, Condition, or Rule set forth herein, and such Sponsor shall not be entitled to a refund of any payment.
12. RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE: Sponsor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend October Research, October Seminars, the Marriott at Key Center and its respective employees and agents against any claim or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. The Sponsor understands that neither ORC or the facility maintains insurance covering the Sponsor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor to obtain such insurance.
13. EXHIBIT SPACE: A standard 6' table covered in black material will be provided. Wireless Internet access will be available along with one electrical power strip.
14. EXHIBIT PERSONNEL: All participants affiliated with exhibits must be registered. Each person will be issued an Sponsor's badge and must be employed by the Sponsor or have a direct business affiliation.
15. ACCESSIBILITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The representatives of each exhibiting company will be responsible for making their exhibit accessible to persons with disabilities as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. It is understood that ORC will be held harmless by the exhibiting company for the failure of its representatives to comply with the requirement as stated in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
16. SUBLETTING OF EXHIBIT SPACE: Sponsors are prohibited from assigning or subletting a booth or any part of the space allotted to them. Sponsors cannot exhibit or permit any merchandise or advertising materials to be exhibited in their space that are not part of their own regular products.
17. VIOLATIONS: Each Sponsor, his/her agent, and employees agree to abide by the contract conditions/rules and regulations set forth herein, or any subsequent amendments or interpretations. Violation of any of these regulations on the part of the Sponsor, his/her employees or agents shall annul the right to occupy space and such exhibit will forfeit to ORC all monies which may have been paid. Upon evidence of violations, ORC may re-enter and take possession of the space occupied by the Sponsor, and may remove all personal items at the Sponsor's risk. The Sponsor shall pay all expenses and damages which ORC may incur thereby. In addition, ORC may refuse to permit the Sponsor to participate in future years.
18. INSURANCE: Sponsors wishing to insure their exhibit materials, goods and/or wares of exhibits against theft, damage by fire, accident or loss of any kind, must do so at their own expense. Each exhibiting company is responsible for obtaining insurance (liability and fire/theft) in such amounts as deemed appropriate to comply with its obligations hereunder and for its own protection. Security is in no case to be understood or interpreted by Sponsors as a guarantee to them against loss or theft of any kind
1. APPROVAL AND LICENSE: All advertising is subject to approval and acceptance by October Research. October Research reserves the right to reject, remove or cancel any advertising,
space reservation or position commitment at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion. October Research reserves the right to limit, omit, or reject advertising or designate the classification and
the rate applicable thereto. October Research and any third party network on which advertising
will be displayed (collectively, the "Publishing Party") shall be entitled to reproduce, display, republish and
distribute the advertising in any medium, and as part of any service, in which the Website(s), properties,
applications and/or devices described on the insertion order (the "Distribution Network") are published or
made available under license from the Publishing Party. The Publishing Party shall have the right to modify, copy,
reformat, transmit and otherwise manipulate any advertising provided in connection with such reproduction,
display and/or distribution.
2. ERRORS: It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check correctness of each insertion of an advertisement. Receipt of all faxed or e-mailed reservations, insertions or cancellations, must be confirmed with your sales representative. October Research's liability for an error, or for any damages resulting from an error, will not exceed cost of space occupied by the error even if the error is due to the negligence of October Research.
3. MISCELLANEOUS: 5(a) Rates on this card apply only to The National Settlement Services Summit Program Guide advertising. For other rates refer to our current media kit. 5(b) October Research does not guarantee positioning. 5(c) October Research reserves the right to charge a premium for certain special positioning. 5(d) October Research does not knowingly accept advertising which is in violation of the federal, state or local laws regarding employment, housing or lending. 5(e) Contracts are made under, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio. Any judicial proceeding arising out of advertising contracts shall be brought in any state or federal court in Summit County, and each of the parties hereto accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
October Research • 3046 Brecksville Road, Suite D • Richfield, Ohio 44286
To reserve your ad space, call: 877.662.8623 x 6556