The Summit is host to the settlement services industry’s best networking event — The Opening Night Reception.
This year, we’re upping the ante and holding the event at Morton’s incredible downtown Cleveland location!
It’s the only place you can spend an entire night networking with a captive audience of top title agents, examiners, coordinators and officers, affiliate managers, agency managers and representatives, closing and escrow professionals, national and regional underwriters, compliance officers, corporate counsel, top state regulators, nationally recognized attorneys, vendor management professionals, settlement services executives, leaders and managers, settlement technology developers and more!
The Opening Night Reception will once again feature:
- An extravagaza of chef specials and gourmet appetizers
- Colossal shrimp cocktail
- Sliced petite filet mignon sandwiches
- Jumbo lump crab cakes
- Prime mini cheeseburgers
- Grilled jumbo asparagus, and more**
- Full Open Bar
- Includes top-shelf liquor, beer and wine. Morton's is proud to offer a diverse wine list with a selection of producers from both domestic and international wineries. Each location maintains an award-winning list of at least 200 wines.
In another new twist for 2011, the Reception will feature casino-style table games like black jack, poker and roulette — and a follow-up raffle featuring valuable prizes and awards!
- Casino-style table games include:
- Black Jack
- 3 Card Stud
- Texas Hold-‘em
During Summit registration, each attendee will also receive (1) raffle ticket, plus a voucher for $5,000 of gaming chips* including:
- ( 1 ) $1,000 chips*
- ( 5 ) $500 chips*
- ( 15 ) $100 chips*
At approximately 8:30 p.m., gaming will stop, and chips can be redeemed at the casino cashier. (1) additional raffle ticket will be awarded for every $1,000 in chips redeemed. Prize drawings will begin at 8:45 p.m.
* Chips do not carry any cash value
** Menu subject to change